Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spooky pumpkin card

It took hours to create this awesome card but the result was well worth it. I am entering this card into the CopicOz challenger #3 All together spooky! and Cupcake inspirations challenge 79 

I used my Cricut Gypsy to cut out the pumpkin shape from Gypsy wanderings cartridge. I also used the hide contour feature to remove the pumpkin holes for the back layers. I cut the top off and used double sided tape around the sides for the bottom layer to create a pocket for the inside. I used Mini monsters Cricut cartridge to cut the Happy Halloween label on the front out of  Jac paper and applied glitter.
 I used copic markers to colour in this awesome image from Hooked on craft. The stamp used is H-0015 from the Halloween bears range and can be found here



What's this you say? There is something hiding inside!



Boo!

Scary Batbear tried to scare you with his spider and bat friends!
I used the Mini monsters cricut cartridge to cut out the web and his spider friend out of Jac paper and applied glitter. The "Boo!" font is from the Gypsy font cricut cartridge in the cricut gypsy. 

Below is a close up of the inside.


The Batbear image H-007 is from the Halloween bears range at Hooked on craft and can be found here
I coloured him using awesome copic markers for a flawless finish. His Bat friend in the web also comes with this image.
I used papers from DCWV Halloween stack and stickles glitter glue of course!
Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think!


4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Love the unique pocket idea!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Hope to see you back soon!

Lisa said...

Love this! Such a cute idea! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Kelly said...

I think this card is awesome! I love it! Gorgeous stamps too :)

Ida said...

How fun! Very cute images and what a great way to have a little extra surprise with the inside pocket. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.