Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween treat coffin box

I have made this cute coffin lolly box for the following challenges:

Stamp something challenge - Halloween somethings
Charisma cardz challenge #41 - More than one fold



Inside the box



I cut the coffin at 22cm using my cricut and the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. The bat is also from the same cricut cartridge. I also cut out a layer of purple web paper for the top.
The cute beardracula is from Hooked on Craft and I used H-0008 Halloween bears small
I coloured him using copic markers of course.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think



5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Brilliant project, I just love it!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

gina g said...

Wow this is fantastic Karen i love it. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Vee said...

Wow! What lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison said...

wonderful
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Kelly said...

This looks awesome! Love it! 'Beardracula' is mega gorgeous!