Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, October 11, 2010

Butterfly shaped card

I have made this Butterfly shaped card for the following blog challenges Flourishes and the Just add ink.

I cut the card out using my Cricut Gypsy and also cut the inner layer smaller to fit.
I added a butterfly stamp image from Hooked on craft called N-0004 Butterfly from their nature range.
I coloured in the image using copic markers and added some stickles and bling for sparkle. I also managed to fit some ribbon and lace in. The sentiment is also from Hooked on craft from the W-0004 Misc words set.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh, fabulous! Love the butterfly shape for the card!

Kelly said...

Fabulous shape for a card! Beautiful work!

Tania Gould said...

Wow - what a cute idea!!! Love those colours mmm yum!!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous, love the butterfly, and how youve done the sentiment, all looks great.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! So pretty! What a fantastic card for these two challenges!