Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Thursday, October 7, 2010

Double pocket bag challenge

I am entering this card and matching bag set into Christmas stamping all year long gift set challenge #5 - Double pocket bag the instructions for the bag can be found here. I have chosen a Aqua theme as it's my favourite colour and a little different from traditional christmas colours. This was quite an interesting challenge at first as I didn't quite understand how the bag could actually hold anything till I made it.
This would be great to give as a gift if you were giving gift vouchers or tickets that you could simply slip into the pockets on either side.

I coloured in the stamp images using Copic markers and used some stickles to add some sparkle.
The stamp images I used are from Hooked on craft and I used C-0003 Santa on my bag and C-0004 Snowman on my card. I also used a Happy christmas stamp from W-0002 for the centre of the flower.

Here is the Bag and matching card



The card




The Bag



Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome work Karen! This looks fantastic. I love the flowers with the snowflake centres.

MacKenzie said...

Loving that non-traditional color scheme! Great job on your projects and thanks for playing along with us over at CSAYL!