Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, October 11, 2010

Crafty creations sketch #88 challenge

I am entering this card into Crafty creations challenge #88 sketch.

This is the sketch

This is the card

The unicorn is from Hooked on Craft  and I used A-0005 Unicorn from the fantasy range. I coloured him in using copic markers. I decided to use silver brillance ink to make it a softer image. I also managed to fit in some ribbon and lace for this challenge.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.
 
 
 





2 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is beautiful! Love the image and the soft roses!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations!
Melissa

Kelly said...

Karen this card looks stunning. I love what you have done with your unicorn stamp!