Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Saturday, October 23, 2010

Snowflake gingerbread man card

I made this card for the following challenges:
Delightful challenges - It's beginning to look a lot like christmas
Sarah Hurley challenge #14 - Xmas card but red and green must not be seen

This is the card

The stamped image is from Hooked on Craft and I used C-0010 Gingy from the christmas range.
The sentiment Happy Xmas inside his lolly pop is also from Hooked on Craft from W-0002 Christmas words
I used copic markers to colour him in and used diamond stickles as his icing.
I used my Cricut to cut out the round card from tags, bags, boxes and more at 12cm. George cartridge was used for the round circle layer which was also cut at 12cm. I also cut the blue gingerbread snowflake from When it's cold outside solutions cartridge and I cut this image at 10cm.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch with glitter paper cut at 3.2cm and punched each side. I used blue Metallic brads as well as bling for the center of the border. I used pop dots to raise the snowflake border as well as the Gingerbread image.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.


6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - love the shape and the colours . Cute little gingerbread man
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this wek
Lisa ;)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
hugs Dianne xx

Donna said...

Karen, I love the little gingerbread man image! He is so cute. I also like the shape. very fun! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!

Cor* said...

HOW CUTE is this gingerbread man! Perfect non-traditional color scheme! Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry

Maria said...

You did a fabulous job with the metallic challenge! Your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

Maria

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Super Cute!! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Romance!!
Amy