Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spongebob squarepants pineapple card

I made this card for my Nephew Mitchell's birthday who just loves Spongebob squarepants. If you have ever seen the cartoon you know that he lives in a pineapple house. So what better but to make a pineapple shaped card.

Here is the card


I used my Gypsy to merge the pineapple shadow together and cut it at 20cm. I then cut out the other layers and when I got to the orange layer I merged the door with the top layer using the hide contour feature to get the door by itself. I then welded it to the side of the door opening. I also used the hide contour feature to hide the cuts underneath the window where bob is.

Here is a closeup of Bob



This image was cut at 8cm. It was quite fiddly at this size especially to get the green dots cut and I had to cut a few by hand.

Here is a view of inside the door




Mitchell also collects cards so I made him some cards to add to his collection. They are made at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (ATC) size. I cut all the images at 7cm.

Spongebob squarepants




Patrick




Best day ever



I hope he likes it!

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.




1 comments:

Kelly said...

This is soooo cute! You have done a great job!