Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st Birthday card

I made this cute birthday card for a friends childs 1st birthday and to also enter into the Craftycreations challenge 89 - show a number


The gorgeous elephant stamp is from Hooked on Craft  and I used A-0021 Sweet animals from the animals range. I used copic markers to colour in the cute Elephant and used my cuttlebug to emboss the happy birthday background and cut out the shape the elephant is on. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch. I used a rubon for the 1 and covered it with a clear bubble sticker and added some ribbon.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.



3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so cute & perfect for our challenge this week.
Thanks for joining us at Craty Creations.
Sharon x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH my - this is so very sweet! I love the elephant image in those soft colors! Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations!
Melissa

craftyb said...

awwww...this is just sooo cute and completely adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx