Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Robotz Dog card

I made this card a little while ago for my Nephew Ethan's birthday. He loves dogs and robots so I thought I would combine the two.

This is the outside of the card



The inside of the card



I used the Robotz Cricut cartridge but I can't remember what size I cut them at. I cut the white card out from Paisley cricut cartridge. Don't you just love the way the robot on the inside of the card has a message that opens up!
I had a lot of fun making this card but it did take me a while. Ethan loved it though and still has it on display!

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.


1 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow this looks like a lot of work has gone into it. Well done!