Followers

scrap creations top 3

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet Hearts wedding cards

I made these wedding cards and I thought I should share them with you.





I cut the bride and groom at 10cm from the Sweet hearts cricut cartridge. I embossed the wedding dress using my cuttlebug. I ended up colouring the ribbon and green flower stem with copic markers as it was just too fiddly to cut them out of separate paper. I used flower soft for the bouquet which I think looks awesome. I also gave the bride a mini veil and put a flower in her hair. I also used stickles on the edge of her veil. I used a Martha Stewart punch and decorated with bling.
I hope the lucky couple appreciate the effort involved!

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think



3 comments:

Kelly said...

These wedding crads are just beautiful. I love how you have embossed the wedding dress

Leslie Lim said...

It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics that plenty are interested on.

Count
www.imarksweb.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net