Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Poinsettia penguin christmas card

I made this card for the Christmas stampin' challenge #66

This is the sketch for this challenge


This is the card


The Penguin stamp is from Hooked on craft and I used C-0027 Poinsettia penguin from the christmas animals range. The sentiment is also from Hooked on craft  from the W-0002 Christmas words set
I coloured in the image using copic markers and added some stickles on his belly and santa hat and centre of flower.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this card! Beautiful colouring!

Maria said...

Beautiful card! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!! Such a creative design!! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas STampin All Year Long!!

Maria