Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween ghost card

I made this card for the following challenges:

Sketchy Colors challenge #44 - Black, orange & green
Cupcake Inspirations challenge #82 - Inspiration challenge



Here is the card



Here is the sketch



The stamped image is from Hooked on Craft and I used H-0004 Ghosts from the Halloween range.
I used Copic markers to colour in the image. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the fence, the orange layer, Pumpkins and the Witch. I cut out the flower and swirl from Marianne design Creatable dies.
I used pop dots to raise the ghost image as well as a bit of bling.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.

 
 

7 comments:

annes paperfun said...

Great card and cute "mr. spooky" :o))
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Color this week - good luck!

Hugs Anne

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE! Love the witch flying by in the corner! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Ida said...

Very fun! I'm with Rachel, that little witch flying in the corner is so cute. Thanks for joining the CIC Challenge.

Trimgym said...

Dr S Ahmad
Dr JEC Bennekers

15th September 2010

Dr SBM Dahanayake
33 – Town Moore Avenue
Doncaster
DN2 6BN

Lisa said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Anita said...

Adorable card! I like the witchy floral embellishment in the top right hand corner. Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely co-ordinated colours and embellishments.

Shirley