Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, October 18, 2010

Snowflake snowman

I made this card for the following challenges:
Sketchy colours #43 - Sketch challenge
Christmas stampin' #67 - picture inspiration
Wee memories challenge #27 - celebrate good times



Here is the card



Here is the sketch


The stamped image is from Hooked on craft and I used C-0001 Snowman from the christmas range.
I coloured in the image using copic markers and added some stickles and glitter on his hat and heart buttons. I dry embossed and distressed the red background which is layered over the candy stripe paper. I used a white mesh ribbon behind the square top layers. I used snowflake brads in the centre of the flowers and used a snowflake sticker and some bling on the top and bottom corner.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.


3 comments:

annes paperfun said...

Beautiful card and the snowman is lovely :o))
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Color this week - good luck!
Hugs Anne

Kelly said...

What a beautiful card! Love cute Mr Snowman

Ann said...

My word, he is CUTE! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!