Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Batty halloween cat

I have made this card for the following challenges:

Lets ink it up - use halloween colours
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #82 sketch

This is the card




This is the sketch



The stamped image is from Hooked on Craft and I used H-0026 Halloween cats small from the halloween range.
I coloured in the image using Copic markers and I cut out the frame and bats from Happy Hautings cricut cartridge. I also used black ribbon mesh behind the image. I added some bling and stickles for extra sparkle.


Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.


 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute stamp, love the frame. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Cheers Suzanne

Tracy said...

cute card the image and colours are fabulous.Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, Great work with my sketch :) Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Caroline said...

Oooh lovely. Not scary at all lol!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xx

Claire said...

Fab card, gorgeous colours and such a cute stamp!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck and hope to see you again soon :-)
Claire xx

Cor* said...

FABULOUS Halloween colors and love that die. Is that a die cut....the centerpiece!! Regardless, this is a wonderful creation. Thanks for getting spooky with us at Fussy & Fancy this fortnight! Happy Halloween!!

Mona Evy said...

What a lovely Halloween card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Gorgeous creation and I so love the cat. Thank you for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Michelle Singer said...

What an awesome take on the sketch. I'm so glad you entered it in the challenge. Thank you so much. I hope to see you again at the next Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle

Kelly said...

Wow! What an awesome card! Well done Karen!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Wonderful Halloween creation, I love this adorable image! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and I hope you can join us again soon ;)) Hugs, Joanna x

Stampin Mindy said...

That cat is adorable!

Thanks for Joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.

Hugs, Mindy