Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Sunday, February 6, 2011

Decorative Trinket Pins

I finally got around to making some gorgeous decorative Trinket pins that I have had on the go for a while now. They are heavy duty pins measuring 2" (5cm) long.
They can be used to decorate your pin cushion, scrapbooking, cards or just about anything you want to dress up!
You can also use them as lapel pins for your wedding flowers to add that extra sparkle!

They seem to be all the rage right now and I just had to make some special exclusive ones.
They can be purchased in my etsy shop which can be found HERE.
 
And later this week they will be available to be purchased from Hookedoncraft
 
Here is a sneak preview of what I have created with more designs on their way.
 
 
 

If you are after anything in particular please contact me as I can also do custom work.
I can be contacted at info@hookedoncraft.com
 
Thanks for dropping by


 

1 comments:

Kelly said...

These look awesome!