Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cupid swinging about

Here is another card that I have just finished

I coloured the image with copic markers and added some stickles to his wings, heart and flowers.
I coloured the paper lace doylie with glimmer mists.


Close up of the sentiment

 I used a marianne creatable die to cut out the doily centrepiece and added some bling around the circle.

Close up of the flowers

I added some stickles to the flower and used glimmer mists on white leaves. I also added one of my handmade Decorative trinket pins


I followed the below sketch and rotated it


Here is the recipe:

Papers& Brads: From my stash
Punch: Martha stewart
Ribbon: Mesh ribbon
Paper Lace doylie: 90mm paper lace doylie
Flowers and Leaves: Hookedoncraft
 
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and me challenges - Spread your wings
Kaboodle doodles challenge - hearts and flowers
Aifactory challenges - Valentines
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Challenge #89 Valentines
Crafty sentiments designs - Valentines/love




7 comments:

mudmaven said...

I absolutely love this card! Such a cute image and your attention to detail is spectacular! Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

Cec said...

Gorgeous card. I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

**Farrah** said...

Oh so cute!! Wonderful papers you've used!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card and I especially like your trinket pin, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Jill said...

Really gorgeous, great colours and just love everything about it! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lorie said...

Awww! What a sweet image and adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie KDDT