Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, April 30, 2012

Hookedoncrafts 20th challenge "Flowers"

It's that time again for another hookedoncraft challenge. The theme this month at Hookedoncraftchallenges is flowers to celebrate Mothers day here in Australia. It will be my first mothers day which will be exciting and weird at the same time.

I made this card for my mum and just hope she doesn't see this post before she receives the card!

If you do then Happy mothers day mum!


Close up of the bear holding a bunch of flowers



I cut the scalloped card using my cricut and made it into a side stair step card. The cute little bear image is from Pollycraft designs and I edited the original image and removed the heart he was holding so I cut put a bouquet of flowers there instead. I coloured him in using Copic markers.
The sentiment stamp is a justrite stamp and I have used spellbinders to cut it out and layer it.
The bling is from flourish with a bling and the ribbon is from my stash.

The flowers and butterfly are from HOOKEDONCRAFT

Please pop over to the Challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.



1 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful card Karen! Happy 1st Mother's Day too!
Hugs, Kelly xxx