Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, April 2, 2012

Hookedoncrafts 19th Challenge "Easter!"

Another busy month has flown past me again! We managed to do a local craft show while the sister in law babysat the twins. It was good to have a break but I had to be super organised with them and the show at the same time!


This months theme at Hookedoncraft challenges is EASTER and I managed to find some time to create this card for my mum.


I used my Cricut Gypsy with Easter and Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridges to create the eggs and grass for this card. I cut out the silver flourishes from a die in my stash which is from Joycrafts I think.

The bunny is part of a stamp from an easter stamp I had from Outlines rubber stamps and I used some pink flock on his tail! The little flowers are from Hookedoncraft and can be found Here which are just perfect for this card!

Here is a close up of the bunny with his cute little cotton tail!


Please pop over to the Challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a cute card Karen! I need a gypsy! Love your cute bunny too. Hugs, Kelly xxx

Tracy said...

Wow, your card is so creative! love it Karen!
Hugs
Tracy