Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, December 12, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 14th Challenge "Christmas"

Well it's the last challenge for the year over at Hookedoncrafts challenges and the theme for this fortnight is "Christmas"

Here is the card I made




I have used the santa stamp from the Santa and snowmen range from Hookedoncraft  which can be found here. I have coloured him in with copic markers.
I used my cricut Gypsy to create the door cutout with welded hinges so it could open using the christmas cricut cartridge.

I have used the martha stewart branch punch to create the wreath and small trees using 2 different coloured papers.

The rhinestones and snowflake charm are from Hookedoncraft


Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Fabulous card Karen. I love that step look with the added extra of a door too. I bet there is not too much card making happening at the moment - and for two super cute reasons! Hugs x

Kelly said...

Wow! Gorgeous Karen! Love your design; the door is fantastic! xxx