Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 13th Challenge "Winter wonderland"

What an eventful fortnight!
This blogpost is a little late as I ended up in hospital a little earlier than expected with the birth of our twins Olivia and Liam.

This fortnights challenge over at Hookedoncrafts challenges is "Winter wonderland"
Here is an advent calender I made using matchboxes which can be filled with chocolate or candy for each day of christmas.
  

  
  
  
Here is the top
  

I can't remember where I saw this idea however it's quite easy to copy. I used brads for the draw handles and silver stickers for the draw numbers.
I have used the snowmen stamps from the Santa and snowmen range from Hookedoncraft which can be found here. I have coloured them in with copic markers.
I have used some martha stewart snowflake punches and layered them on top of each other.
The rhinestones, silver berry stamen heads, and white holly leaves are also from Hookedoncraft

Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.

0 comments: