Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, October 17, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 10th Challenge "Something spooky"

Time for another challenge at Hookedoncraft.
The challenge this fortnight at HOOKEDONCRAFT CHALLENGES is "SOMETHING SPOOKY!"

I love halloween time but just wish us Aussies would celebrate it like they do in the USA.

Here is the card I made for this challenge.



The Bat bear stamp was coloured using Copic Markers and is from a the halloween range at Hookedoncraft
 
I used my martha stewart punch around the page cobweb punch and cobweb embossing folder.
I cut out the letters and spider from the Happy Haunting cricut cartridge.
I just love the way the bat bear looks like he's flying out from the card.
 
The Mulbery paper waterlily flowers, rosebuds and trinket pin are from Hookedoncraft
I coloured the white flowers and berry head stamens with glimmer mist to get the right shade I needed.
Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.

4 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

this is just brilliant Karen. I love all the gorgeous layers and the flowers are a perfect addition.
Hugs Jackie

Jenny said...

Love this Karen. You have captured the whole "spooky" theme so well. Love that cobweb punch and embossing folder. hugs x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous Karen! Love the bear flying out of the card!

Chris said...

What a clever way to use the little bear! I love that idea! The purple and black are perfect. Your flowers look wonderful. Everything came together to create a precious card!

XO,
Chris