Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, August 22, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 6th challenge "Things with wings"

Another busy fortnight has gone by and I have been flat out getting ready for the Paperific show next weekend.
I managed to find just enough time to make a card for the challenge this fortnight "Things with wings" over at
I also made this card for a very special friend who is having a birthday this week.
Happy Birthday Emma!


Close up of the flowers



I've coloured the Unicorn image with my Copic markers and this stamp can be purchased from Hookedoncraft
The Rhinestones, Paper Doiley, Mulbery paper Carnation flowers, Berry head stamens and Heart with wings trinket pin can also be purchased from Hookedoncraft
I also covered the chipboard wings with paper and added some stickles to the flowers.

Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.
 

 

3 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

This is such a beautiful card Karen. I'm sure Emma will love it. I adore your carnations and you've used my favourite DP too. Have a great week.
Hugs xo

Chris said...

Your card is adorable! I especially love the way you placed the ribbon. It draws the eye right to the unicorn. Your friend will love this little work of art! Perfect girly colors. Love the flowers, too!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Ails said...

Love all the layers. x