Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, July 25, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 4th Challenge "Cute and Cuddly"

Well it's that time again for another challenge at Hookedoncraft challenges. 
This fortnight the challenge is called "Cute and Cuddly."


Close up of the metallic Poinsettia flowers which have just arrived.



I decided to make a christmas card using one of the soon to be released Christmas Bear stamps from Hookedoncraft

I've coloured the image with Copic markers and inked and distressed the edges of the papers.
The metalic Holly leaves, Poinsettia flowers, Rhinestones and scroll adhesive ribbon can also be purchased from Hookedoncraft


Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and be sure to join in the fun.

4 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

I just love this card Karen. The gold poinsettia's are stunning are all the gold embellishments. I also love the little christmas bear, he's too cute.
Hugs xo

Chris said...

Hi Karen,

I love that you thought out of the box and went to Christmas! What a great idea! It's a bit hard to think of it when it's so hot outside, LOL! I love your image and the poinsettias are lovely! The embossed panel adds just the right texture! Great card!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Jenny said...

I cant get my head around Christmas just yet but I do love this card - especially the embossed background. hugs x

Kelly said...

Love your card Karen! Those metalic flowers are awesome and that bear stamp is soooo cute!
Kelly xxx