Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Monday, June 27, 2011

Hookedoncrafts 2nd Challenge "Show us your flowers"

Well it's time for challenge 2 over at Hookedoncraft and the theme for this fortnight is "Show us your flowers"
I kind of got carried away with glitter and flowers with my DT card!



For my card I have used one of the new releases "Cute Bears and a heap of 14mm roses which can be purchased at Hookedoncraft

I've coloured the image with Copic markers and used a program with my diecutter to cut out the centre flower layers. I also cut out the swirls from Jac paper on the Cricut using the Cricut cartridge called "Straight from the Nest" I then used a heap of glitter on the Jac paper.

Please pop over to the challenge and check out the rest of the Design team cards and join in the fun.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful card! I love soft colours and all great details :)
Mattress Protectors

sallysbitz2 said...

This is brilliant Karen x
Love your layout & colour combo.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com