Followers

scrap creations top 3

sweetsketchwednesday
Friday, April 1, 2011

Cherry Blossoms and Chrysanthemums!

Hello everyone! I just dropped by to showcase some new products we have recently uploaded to our website Hookedoncraft
We received this stock in days before the recent craft show that we did and it's taken me a couple of weeks to finally get around to taking pictures and uploading the new items as we have been busy, busy with orders!

Chrysanthemums (We have more colours on order!)




We also have white 25mm roses in stock but not shown here







We have just placed another huge order for some more colours in our current ranges as well as some new items. I can't wait until these products come in so I can have a play, not that I have much time lately!

I do have some more cards for the gallery so keep an eye out for some inspiration soon!

Keep creating!




0 comments: