Followers

scrap creations top 3

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sparkly seahorse

I made this card for the following challenges:
Tuesday morning sketches #64 - Sketch challenge
Colour create challenge #56 - Purple, Aqua & White
Southern girls challenge #4 - Glitter

Here is the card



Here is the Sketch


The stamped image is from Hooked on Craft and I used U-0003 Seahorse from the Under the sea range.
I used copic markers to colour the seahorse and added some stickles to him as well. I used a Martha Stewart border punch with Jac paper and applied white glitter on top. I just love the background paper that this is stuck to as I love Aqua and Purple and just had to enter this challenge and was waiting for the right time to dig this paper out from my stash.
I used pop dots to raise the seahorse as well as the purple layer.

Please feel free to leave a comment as I would love to hear what you think.



5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is fantastic! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Axel....{Carol} said...

What Davine colours,and your image is beautiful,love the sparkles.Thanks for joining in the fun at southern girls

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,

Wow the colours are your card are just gorgeous ~ I love the shades you've used. Your seahorse is beautiful and what a way to add the optional swirl in the Seahorses tail!

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x

Alicia said...

Wow! This looks fantastic! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
Alicia xx

Michelle Singer said...

Just Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge. I hope to see you again at the next Southern Girls Challenge. xxx
Hugz,
Michelle